Video is one of, if not the, most essential types of content you can create and share online. That’s because video is incredibly engaging, and people love consuming it. Many marketing professionals worldwide named video the type of content with the best ROI.
Not only that, but a video is versatile and can be used in several ways to achieve your business goals. You can use video to increase brand awareness and CTRs (click-through rates) to boost conversions and sales.
And with the rise of social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, it’s easier to start creating and sharing videos online.
Why is Video So Effective?
There are many reasons why video is such an effective form of content. For one, it’s highly engaging, and people are likelier to watch a complete video than read an entire article or blog post.
The average attention span for a piece of online video content is just over two minutes. This means you have minimal time to capture your audience’s attention and deliver your message. But if you can hook them in those first few seconds, they’ll stick around until the end.
Another compelling reason that video is effective is that it’s incredibly versatile and can be used in many ways. Here are some examples:
- You can use video to increase brand awareness and reach a larger audience with your message.
- You can use video to drive traffic to your website or blog from social media or other websites.
- You can use video to increase conversion rates and boost sales by delivering product demonstrations or showing customers how to use your product or service.
- You can use video to humanize your brand by telling your company story or interviewing employees or customers.
- You can use video to build trust and credibility by showcasing testimonials or customer reviews.
- You can use video for lead generation by offering freebies or discounts in exchange for an email address.
As you can see, there are endless possibilities when it comes to using video content to achieve your business goals, whether getting employee headshots or marketing videos to show professionalism for your business.
Now is the time to start if you’re not already incorporating video into your marketing strategy. With the right approach, you can quickly begin reaping the many benefits that video has to offer. You can always seek help from a production house in Toronto like ours for any video needs.