Video marketing is the unanimous best content marketing strategy and best marketing tool in Calgary (and the world) today. It does not matter the platform you are using (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Website, Snapchat, Instagram, or SEO), videos are the best form of content delivery. People resonate with videos because they are more tangible – you can see and feel the contents of a video (they utilize and engage many senses). Also, people love videos because they are powerful visual tools that are clear – and almost always tug at their heartstrings. Words (written copy or articles/blogs) or pictures alone (on their own) are not always clear (or do not always have a clear message). This means that people can often miss the message or misunderstand the message – behind them. Videos do not tend to be misunderstood or misconstrued. The messages behind them are usually clear – if they are professionally made. Most people can decipher videos easily because there is no need to heavily use your imagination to try and visualize what the videos creator (or creators) means – you get the direct message in HD (high definition). Likewise, word and pictures can be powerful, but do not always force emotional reactions and evoke powerful feelings in you (as the viewer and intended target). Videos (almost) always do this because a lot of your senses are at work when you are viewing them. This means that videos help build emotional connections – that will help your brand sell more product at the end of the day. A video can transport you back in time or to a certain place/situation – or can help you visualize a certain futuristic scenario. A video can evoke strong emotions – unlike other forms of content delivery.
Furthermore, videos are powerful because they can incorporate a host of awesome tools of persuasion. Videos can incorporate multiple communication tools like words and pictures – to create the perfect marketing weapon. The perfect mélange of words, pictures, and video content, in a professionally made video will help you get your message out effectively – helping you sell more and get your message across to the masses. This is why you need a video production company in Calgary. You need expert help in creating videos for all your media platforms and accounts – and for marketing or advertising purposes. Professional video production is what will set you apart from your competitors – in Calgary (or around the world). We guarantee it. Apart from these benefits, professional video production (in Calgary) also offers many advantages and yields powerful results. Some include:
- Video production in Calgary will result in videos that are inherently amazing for conversions and sales. You can bet on a professionally produced video converting better than a low quality video that was not put together by a professional – all things equal.
- Professionally produced videos have awesome returns on production investments (ROI) because they convert amazingly well. People will view a professional video for longer, follow calls to action more, and engage with a professional video more than a low-quality one.
- Professionally created videos drive engagements across all platforms. You will get more views and likes anywhere (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube) with a professionally produced video – than with a video that was produced in house or for cheap. Search engines (Google and YouTube) and social media platforms will reward you for this by pushing your video to the masses. That is why quality matters. Consumers and platforms love quality videos.
- Professional videos engage the laziest of consumers. A professional video will grab anyone’s attention. This will allow you to sell everyone – even people not directly trying to be sold by you. Allowing you to capture more consumers and grow sales (and profits).
- Finally, professionally produced videos foster a sense of physical existence – something that is hard to do (create) online with other tools (words and pictures). Videos (especially if you put out a lot of them systematically and strategically) will help you build strong bonds and relationships with your target consumers (and existing customers of yours). Videos build a very strong sense of trust inside of viewers and potential customers – a powerful feeling in a world full of skeptics. Videos can help you bridge the gap between the internet and online commerce – and the real world. This alone can transform your business because more viewers and potential customers will buy from you because they can attach a physical existence to your online operation.
You cannot produce (and have) awesome and professional videos (that are ready to put out) without engaging a Calgary video production company or a freelance video production expert in Calgary (Calgary videographer) – if you do not have a production team in-house. This may mean that you cannot effectively take advantage of video marketing (and all the conversion and business growth benefits that come with using videos to market your products and services), and that will suck – for you and your business. If this sounds like you, or if you need help creating video content at any capacity, you can engage our Calgary video production team. We can help you produce awesome branding and/or marketing videos. Our videos will help you build emotional connections with your best customers (and potential customers) – allowing your brand to deeply entrench itself in society (in Calgary and beyond) and your company to sell more.
Call our team today if you need help with video production (in Calgary) because you understand the power of video marketing (and videos) – your business will never be the same again (we believe this).