We all know that LinkedIn is a powerful tool for professionals to network and connect with others in the industry. But did you know that a great picture can make you stand out on LinkedIn?
A recent study found that there was a significant difference between the number of messages received by men and women with professional headshots as opposed to just their name and company. The study also found that people who were perceived as more attractive also tended to receive more messages.
So, how do you take an amazing LinkedIn picture with your smartphone? Here are some tips:
We’ve all been there. You were in a hurry, you were late to work, and you need to take a quick picture for your LinkedIn profile. But you don’t have any time for the perfect selfie.
Here are some tips on how to take an amazing LinkedIn picture with your smartphone:
To take a good photo of yourself, you need to find the best light possible and avoid shadows. Make sure that the background is simple and not distracting from your face. It is also important that you are facing the camera directly and not looking down or away from it.
Overall, LinkedIn is a powerful tool for finding jobs. One of the most important aspects of LinkedIn is your profile photo. The first thing a potential employer sees when they click on your profile is your photo, so it’s important to make sure that it looks professional and attractive.
If you want to take a great profile picture on LinkedIn, here are some tips:
– Position the person (yourself in this case) so they are facing the camera head on and not at an angle.
– Make sure that the background of your photo is not distracting – it should be plain and simple.
– Avoid having any text in the background of your photo – this will only distract people from seeing you as a professional.
– Make sure that you have good lighting and don’t use flash photography which can make your face look unnatural or shiny.
– Make sure you are not wearing too many patterns or colors in your outfit. This will distract from the photo.
– Take the picture in natural light, as opposed to artificial light or flash. This will make you look more well rested and healthy.
– Smile! While this may seem obvious, many people forget to do this and end up looking unhappy or unapproachable in their photos.
When you are trying to or need to wow, a smartphone wont do, you need a pro Toronto headshot photographer.