We live in a world where videos are king. Users are more likely to buy a product after watching a product video. Using video as part of your content marketing strategy is a no-brainer if you have a business. But what kind of videos should you make? And once you make them, what do you do with them?
You can make many types of videos that will help promote your business. Here are just a few ideas:
- Testimonial Videos: These are great for social proof. When potential customers see that other people have had success with your product or service, they are more likely to give you a try. Ask some of your most satisfied customers if they would be willing to do a quick video testimonial for you. Keep it short – under 2 minutes is ideal.
- Educational Videos: These videos position you as an expert in your field and can help establish trust with potential customers. You could do how-to videos, industry news updates, or quick tips about your product or service.
- Behind-the-Scenes Videos: People love seeing the inner workings of businesses they patronize. Give your viewers a behind-the-scenes look at your company culture, processes, or events you’re hosting or speaking at.
Once you have some videos made, it’s time to put them to work! Here are some ideas for getting the most out of your new video content:
- Add them to social media: This is a great way to get more views and engagement on your posts. Facebook, in particular, favors video content over other types of posts, so be sure to take advantage of that by posting videos often.
- Use them in email marketing campaigns: Adding videos to your emails can increase click-through rates. Who wouldn’t want that?! Adding an introductory video to your email sequence is a great way to grab attention and keep people engaged.
- Add them to your website: Visitors who watch videos stay on websites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t. That extra time on your website could be just what you need to convert a viewer into a customer! You could add them to specific product pages or create a dedicated video page on your website.
As you can see, there are many reasons why using video content is a good idea, and there are plenty of things you can do with the videos once you have them made.
For professional-looking videos, our video production company in Toronto can help. We specialize in creating high-quality headshots and videos to help promote your business, and we would be happy to chat with you about your specific needs.